Subject: compiling SSH?
From: [email-masked] (Julia Anne Case)

1 Oct 1997 13:08:27 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/signed; protocol="application/pgp-signature";
	micalg=pgp-md5; boundary="jI8keyz6grp/JLjh"
To: [email-masked]

--jI8keyz6grp/JLjh
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

	I saw a few posts that seem to indicate that some people got this
to work...  I tried several different ways...  The main problem seems to
be the fact that the -pipe command for gcc is broken...  But, even if I
take that out then the compile stops on various header errors...

	Is there something simple that I'm doing wrong?

Julie

-- 
[  Julia Anne Case  ] [        Ships are safe inside the harbor,       ]
[Programmer at large] [      but is that what ships are really for.    ]  
[   Admining Linux  ] [           To thine own self be true.           ]
[ Windows/WindowsNT ] [ Fair is where you take your cows to be judged. ]

--jI8keyz6grp/JLjh
Content-Type: application/pgp-signature

--jI8keyz6grp/JLjh--
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".