Subject: Re: pathname conversion
From: [email-masked] (Pete Jordan)

30 Sep 1997 12:18:42 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

[email-masked] (Earnie Boyd) wrote:

> Thanks Pete, I've just got around to installing your debash utility,
> and it works great.

Yr welcome :)

Pete Jordan ~ Horus Communications ~ http://www.horus.cix.co.uk/

"You know how that camel does it? He just closes one of his eyes and
 flops back his ears and plunges right through. A camel is mighty
 narrow when he closes one eye and flops back his ears. Besides, they
 use a big-eyed needle in the act."
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".