Subject: Re: trouble
From: [email-masked] (Jeff Bailey)

30 Sep 1997 07:42:26 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

If you're on Windows 95 - Make sure that your Temp directory exists, some batch files like to change it back to a Dossy C:\temp, which on many new Windows 95 systems doesn't actually exist.  Microsloth decided to move it to C:\windows\temp.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey
[email-masked]

>>> Vladimir Prelovac <[email-masked]> 09/29 5:29 PM >>>
Hello. I have trouble installing the GNU C Kit for Win. I downloaded the
archive (cdk.exe, 14058516 bytes) but when initializing the setup it
quits with "the decompression of %s failed, there might be not enough
free space in TEMP directory"  (it's not the space thing, I am having
400 MB's free).

Regards,

 Vladimir Prelovac.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               !
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".