Subject: Man pages [kinda] available
From: [email-masked] (Alex)

28 Sep 1997 16:19:16 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: Alex <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

Hi:

I just finished (been working off and on on this) going through and
copying all the appropiate man pages from sections 2 and 3 of my FreeBSD
box, and putting them in a little archive.  Once I finish symlinking
everything in the cvs repository, I'll make a little tarfile of this stuff
and put it and the source for man-1.1  on my web page.  Right now very
little has been changed, and much of the data will be inaccurate, or
missing important details.  If anyone would like to help me out, please
contact me by e-mail.  When cygwin.dll agrees with Win98 again I'll work
on getting rpm compiled with chroot, and put this stuff in an rpm,
otherwise I'll be putting tarfiles up weekly.

- alex (www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32)

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".