Subject: splitting this list ?
From: [email-masked] (Wouter Schaart)

28 Sep 1997 09:28:23 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Wruff Michael,

27 Sep 97, Michael Hirmke writes to Wouter Schaart:

 MH> Second idea - it would be great, if anyone joining this list would get
 MH> a FAQ, which mentions the most common problems during installation and
 MH> configuration !

 MH> Any comments ?

     Only on the FAQ, I think that would be a brilliant idea. It should cover
at least everything from downloading the required files all the way up to
having programmed the first dialog window.

Happy hunting          |She brought the night and by the night was brought
([email-masked]) |We are but children of the powers she had set free
(Wouter Schaart)       |           Strange are the ways of the wolfhearted.
--- GoldED 2.40
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".