Subject: splitting this list ?
From: [email-masked] (Michael Hirmke)

27 Sep 1997 07:09:32 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi *,

just a thought - would anybody support splitting up this list into lets
say "installing", "programming" and "porting" lists ?

It seems, that more and more people use Cygnus' gcc and therefore
especially the installation issues will grow in number the next months.
We already see many questions regarding installation topics in here.

Second idea - it would be great, if anyone joining this list would get
a FAQ, which mentions the most common problems during installation and
configuration !

Any comments ?

Bye.
Michael.
--
Michael Hirmke           | Telefon +49 (911) 557999
Georg-Strobel-Strasse 81 | FAX     +49 (911) 557664
90489 Nuernberg          | E-Mail  mailto:[email-masked]
                         | WWW     http://minimike.franken.de/
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".