Subject: Re: Installing cdk
From: [email-masked] (Bizzaro)

27 Sep 1997 06:06:21 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: GNU Win 32 <[email-masked]>

> 
> Thats incorrect. It says not enough room when you have *too* many files
> inside of the /temp directory. erase em. :)
> 

Recently I tried reinstalling cdk on another Win95 machine.  Downloaded cdk.exe,
ran it, got that error.  Funny thing was that there was nothing in the temp
dir.  I tried changing the drive the TEMP env variable pointed to, etc.  Still,
failed.  Of course, I erased what it put in temp and retried a couple million
times.  Finally just tar'ed up what I have on my main Win95 machine and all has
worked fine, but perhaps there is something else besides too many files in the
temp dir.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".