Subject: How to compile the objc-runtime ?
From: [email-masked] (Arnaud Debayeux)

26 Sep 1997 04:19:42 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hello,

I downloaded the source of the all stuff  in order to create the
libobjc.a (the runtime).
It seems that it has been disabled in the Makefile. After trying to
reenable it, and compiling it can't find some header files (stdio.h,
ctype.h...).

It must be very simple to correct but how ?

Thanks for your help.

Arnaud Debayeux

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".