Subject: missing library ?
From: [email-masked] (Bru, Pierre)

26 Sep 1997 01:08:27 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

hello,

my "Hello, World!" Objective-C programm (hello.m) compile very with your
compiler, but I get error during the link. the linker can not find the
Objective-C run-time libraryfunctions, usualy in libobjc.a

i looked for libjobjc.a but did not found it. How do I link Objective-C
programs ?

best regards,
Pierre Bru.
-- 

  ____                                          Pierre BRU            
 |  _ \ _  ___  _ __ _ __ ___            System & Network Manager     
 | |_| | |/ _ \| '__| '__/ _ \                  SPOT IMAGE            
 |  _ /| |  __/| |  | | |  __/  _          5,rue des satellites       
 |_|   |_|\___||_|  |_|  \___| |_|                BP 4359             
                                    F-31030 Toulouse cedex 4 - France 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
   mailto:[email-masked]        Voice: +33 (0)5 62 19 40 64  
                                         Fax  : +33 (0)5 62 19 40 56  
------------------------- VMS, Just Boot It ! ------------------------
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".