Subject: Re: directx 5.0-i cant find a file it wants
From: [email-masked] (Eric Britten)

25 Sep 1997 11:04:10 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Derek Greene wrote:

> direct x 5.0's direct 3d include's objbase.h, i assume since it does
> not
> come with this file, it is VC++ specific, so could anyone tell me the
> gnu-win32 equivelant or tell me where i can aquire this file or tell
> me
> if i am asking a stupid question, well youg et the point :)
> -

objbase.h is an COM(component object model header) header file.  It
includes many other files too.  You can get them with the Platform
SDK(http://www.microsoft.com/msdn/).  The headers will have to be
modified a little in order to compile with GCC.  Things like anonymous
structs or typedefs with multiple definitions cause warnings and errors.

Hope this helps.

Eric Britten

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".