Subject: Re: coolview cygwin.dll and Win95
From: [email-masked] (Charles Curley)

24 Sep 1997 20:25:25 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: rale <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

At 05:14 24/9/97 -0400, rale wrote:
>I'm running win98 build 1577, and the most notable thing is that a
>ctrl-c during a make causes my system to lock up.  I didnt notice any
>real problems with tar/gzip or configure scripts tho... and i dont use
>ncftp.  I guess one of the great (heh) things about running a beta-OS is
>how things crash in the weirdest places, and sometimes unpredictably...

Yeah, and thanks to modern software technology, you can now have that same
feature on the release product as well. :-)

		-- C^2

	Windows 95: the Hillary Clinton of operating systems. "I don't
recall... I don't remember... I don't recall that setting..."

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://web.idirect.com/~ccurley

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".