Subject: RE: coolview cygwin.dll and Win95
From: [email-masked] (Alex)

23 Sep 1997 18:18:45 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

On Tue, 23 Sep 1997, Sergey Okhapkin wrote:

> Earnie Boyd wrote:
> compiled). Windows 95 hangs _randomly_. Looks like it happens after signal 
> handler modifies main thread's context when the main thread is in a system 
> call.

With 98 at least, it's not so random.  Gzip & tar really grind it to a
halt.  Configure scripts don't work too well, and ncftp eventually dies.
 
> Does anybody tried to run cygnus tools with coolview on Windows 98 betas 
> (Memphis)?

Yes, it grinds to a halt, as I previously posted.  Currently I'm using
built 1581 (one of the latest afaik).

- alex

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".