Subject: Re: pathname conversion
From: [email-masked] (Pete Jordan)

23 Sep 1997 04:18:11 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

[email-masked] (Alex) wrote:

> There is a cygwin_conv_to_full_win32_path function, that might just do
> what you are asking it to do.

Aaargh! So I've ended up reinventing the wheel /again/ :)

More details on this function? I don't have the GNU-Win32 sources online
ATM and can't find any reference in the include files.

Pete Jordan ~ Horus Communications ~ http://www.horus.cix.co.uk/

"A committee is a life form with six or more legs and no brain."

"There a few things that a committee can do well. There are very many
 more things that a committee will always do badly. And killing a boar
 is one of the things that no committee should ever try at all."
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".