Subject: Re: compile problems with gimp
From: [email-masked] (Alex)

22 Sep 1997 22:42:31 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

On Tue, 23 Sep 1997, Michael Zawacki wrote:

>     I have come across an "undefined reference to" setpwent.  Has anyone
> heard of this function.  Gimp calls it with no parameters, and I can't
> find it in any of the include files in X11 or cygwin. Is this a motif
> call?
> 
> Thanks for your help

This is actually a typo in the original B18 cygwin.dll.  I'd recommend
getting one of Sergey's latest cygwin.dlls as this fixes many more
problems found in the original dll.  Getpwent should be a cygwin.dll call 
and has nothing to do with X11 whatsoever.

- alex

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".