Subject: how far along are these functions?
From: [email-masked] (Alex)

22 Sep 1997 21:14:12 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

In working on the man pages, so far, I've set up a little cvs tree, and
copied many of the man pages.  However in looking at them I'm left
wondering how far finished some of these things are.  So far syslog(),
link()  and get/setitimer() have gotten that honor.  Along the same lines
I was thinking perhaps someone could kill that anoying message that crypt
prints, or direct it to the system log, that is if that works.  Another
thing popped in my head.  What about having a enviroment variable that if
set would have the password/group database functions check the NT user
registry if you're using NT, and otherwise check /etc/password if it's
unset or using win95.

- alex

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".