Subject: Call for beta-testers
From: [email-masked] (Jonathan Wilkins)

22 Sep 1997 11:26:32 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

	This is a call for beta-testers.  My company, Secure 
Networks, has developed a software tool for identifying security 
risks on hetrogeneous computer networks.  This product is 
called Ballista.  We are looking for people willing to beta test 
our WindowsNT version of this product.  The reason for the post
to this newsgroup is that we are utilizing the cygwin environment
and wish feedback from people familiar with cygwin.

Information on Secure Networks Inc is available at:
     http://www.securenetworks.com/ 
Information on this product is available at 
     http://www.securenetworks.com/nav1b.html

This product is fully functional on Solaris, FreeBSD, OpenBSD,
Linux and BSDI.  We are in the process of finishing our WindowsNT
version.

If you wish to beta test this product (and get a good idea of the
security of your network) please email me with the following 
details:

Name:

Phone Number:

Email Address: 

Company Name:

Number of computers on your network:

Operating systems on those computers:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Jonathan Wilkins      |  Futuaris   | If only they had used their
[email-masked]   | Non Irresus | terminals for niceness instead
http://www.secnet.com |  Ridebus    | of evil ...-Maxwell Smart
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".