Subject: Re: Port of tcsh-6.06
From: [email-masked] (Tibor Polgar)

22 Sep 1997 10:59:23 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <01BCC541.68097E50@sos>
Mime-Version: 1.0 (generated by tm-edit 7.106)
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

Sergey Okhapkin writes:
 > I've just compiled tcsh-6.06 with cygwin. No sources's modifications required. The precompiled binaries available on my web page.

Cool breeze, thank you Sergey.  Now the problems....

1) The docs say that "unhash" must be done or do such silliness as "ls.exe".
Fine, but how can I get unhash to be executed automaticly.  Even though i have
it in my .cshrc (and it does work in there), i need to execute it again from the 
command line.

2) How do i avoid the problem below.  The readme says that job control was 
enabled.

d:\tibor>bash                                                                  
/home/tibor: tcsh   
Warning: no access to tty (Invalid argument).                               
Thus no job control in this shell.                                        
[ALPHA-NT (tibor,eng):/home/tibor] >unhash
[ALPHA-NT (tibor,eng):/home/tibor] >echo $TERM
ansi                                                                           
[ALPHA-NT (tibor,eng):/home/tibor] >                                

3) bindkey shows the key bindings but ^A, ^E, etc do not have any effect.

Tibor
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".