Subject: gcc
From: [email-masked]

22 Sep 1997 06:46:43 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

I installed cygnus gcc, but when I try to compile it cant find sime
files. Can someone mail me a listing of all directories used by gcc so I
can put my files where they belong. Also tell me what environment
variables are needed and what their values should be.

Thanks

****************
* [email-masked] *
****************
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".