Subject: Re: gnu-win32 more command
From: [email-masked] (Pete Jordan)

21 Sep 1997 07:52:50 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

[email-masked] (Valent Levente) wrote:

> How can I use the more command?

Get thee to http://www.tiac.net/users/cgf/ and download the binary of
less. You'll also need Sergey's coolview patches to GNU-Win32 - from
http://www.lexa.ru/sos/ - for termcap handling to work correctly.
Additional: you need a /etc directory/mount containing the termcap file
and set TERM=linux.

If you /really/ want more, type "ln -s less.exe more" :)

Pete Jordan ~ Horus Communications ~ http://www.horus.cix.co.uk/

"Pass me another elf, sergeant, this one's split"
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".