Subject: Re: dlls, dlls, and more dlls
From: [email-masked] (Fergus Henderson)

21 Sep 1997 02:10:02 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

You write:

>I've been reading all the documentation I can find on creating DLL's in
>GNU/Win32 (Cygnus) and have yet to figure out how to create a DLL.

You probably haven't found

	http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh/gnu-win32/how-to-build-dlls.html

which has a quite easy to follow set of instructions.

--
Fergus Henderson <[email-masked]>   |  "I have always known that the pursuit
WWW: <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh>   |  of excellence is a lethal habit"
PGP: finger [email-masked]         |     -- the last words of T. S. Garp.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".