Subject: Overall performance and man pages.
From: [email-masked] (Alex)

20 Sep 1997 11:05:50 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

Hi:

I finally got around to reinstalling a Microsoft OS (bad idea I know)
Win98 (worse idea, but the cd was tempting), and downloaded cdk.exe and
installed the latest coolview.tar.gz.  However I noticed that after
running a few commands things just grind to a halt. tar -tzvf or -xzvf
seems to work effectivly for this kinda thing.  My question is this, is
this a known problem on 98/95 or just a bad combo of betas?  If it is, is
there a more up to date b18 cygwin.[dll,a] that would work better?

Regarding the man pages, if I get an export list of all the functions in
cygwin.dll would those go under section 2(system calls) or 3(library
functions) ?

- alex

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".