Subject: bash for NT/Alpha available
From: [email-masked] (Wolfgang Bachmann)

18 Sep 1997 18:54:20 -0700
Message-ID: <v02130505b0476d861b62.cygnus.gnu-win32@[193.83.160.71]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Hi cygwinners!

I've ported bash, most of user-tools, less, and a little bit of CDK to
WinNT 4.0 for Alpha AXP (b18). Curently only the binaries are available,
but this may change later on.

The only problem is that I don't have the facilities to make it available
for FTP. Since a couple of people here has expressed interest in such a
port, I hope someone will be able to host this stuff.

If you're interested in getting or hosting this stuff, feel free to contact me.

Cheers, Wolfgang

<exhaustive signature stripped to save bandwidth>

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".