Subject: Environment Variables
From: [email-masked] (Smith, Eric)

18 Sep 1997 07:34:45 -0700
Message-ID: <c=US%a=_%p=Eastman%l=[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>,
        "[email-masked]'"
	 <[email-masked]>

Is there a single source which lists the environment variables which are
used/required by the cygwin32 and/or mingw32 environments?

I am trying to establish a single environment for using gcc-2.7.2.3 and
gnat 3.09 (3.10p when available again) for potential projects where OTS
compilers and Microsoft software are not viable options.  

The platform is Windows NT 3.51 and NT4.x with the possibility of
Windows 9x.  Communicating against Unix/HP-UX/AIX and VAX/VMS systems
for databases.

TIA :{)}

Eric M. Smith
telephone               : (423) 229-2254
profs/officevision     : XGIB003
internet -- business : [email-masked]
internet -- personal  : [email-masked]

Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are quick to anger.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste
good with ketchup.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".