Subject: Re: EA DATA. SF ??
From: [email-masked] (William M. Mullins)

16 Sep 1997 09:02:38 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: Michael Hirmke <[email-masked]>
Cc: "\"[email-masked]\"" <[email-masked]>

Sir:

I am running NT4SP3 and I now have a 29MB "EA DATA. SF" file on my 1.6GB
FAT partition that has only 358MB of data on it.  It has grown to this
size over the course of only 3 days (with a lot of "make all"'s and
"make clean"'s).  I suggest a problem my be present in cleaning up these
files on the system.

W. M. Mullins

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".