Subject: Re: g++ on cygwin32
From: [email-masked] (Arlindo da Silva)

15 Sep 1997 00:44:01 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

> 
> Hi, I recently tried compiling PRCS with version beta 18 patched by
> [email-masked] dated Mon 26 May, 1997, 14:47:19 +0400, the one
> that works with the X client libraries.  The compiler gets a fatal
> application error of some sort when compiling the first source file.
> It says: cygwin_except_handler 12134.  
> 
> Any suggestions?
> 

More recent versions of Sergey's cygwin.dll are known to work with the
X client libraries. You may want to try	these.

-- 

   *-----------------------------------------------------------------*
   |                                                                 |
   |             ^|^                     ARLINDO DA SILVA            |
   |              |                     212 Lexington Drive          |
   |             _|_                  Silver Spring, MD 20901        |
   |      @  ___|___|__                                              |
   |     _|_|__________|_______/     mailto:[email-masked]     |
   |    \  o o o o o o o  /                                          |
   |     \_______________/             Home: (301) 754-1121          |
   |  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^          FAX: (301) 805-7960          |
   |                                                                 |
   *-----------------------------------------------------------------*

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".