Subject: gnu-win32-b18
From: [email-masked] (Chad Schmidt)

13 Sep 1997 11:26:49 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

*sigh*

I was really looking forward to using this program, but I seem to have
run into an odd snaffu..

I tried downloading the split version, since I am on a dial-up
connection with a 2 hour time limit. I got all the files, but then my
ftp stalled on the last 4 k of the file. Now, I wouldn't have been too
discouraged, but it has done this 4 times in a row.

So I went and downloaded the main all in one cdk.exe file, and got to
the last 4 k, and boom, it stalled out again, twice....

now... I have no idea what is causing this, I was hoping you might have
some ideas

I'm using cuteftp 1.8 as my client...

thanks in advance

Chad Schmidt
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".