Subject: Re: JNI and GCC
From: [email-masked] (Paolo Ciccone)

12 Sep 1997 10:22:44 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: Igor Boukanov <[email-masked]>

>>>>> "IB" == Igor Boukanov <[email-masked]> writes:

    IB> Hi, I tried to use gcc from b18 to implement JNI native
    IB> libraris but without much success, i.e. I was able to create
    IB> dll, but I could not load libarary from JVM. After the
    IB> execution: System.load("C:\\test\\test.dll"); I always got:
    IB> java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\test\test.dll at
    IB> java.lang.Runtime.load(Runtime.java:397) at
    IB> java.lang.System.load(System.java:553) at
    IB> Prompt.main(Prompt.java:32)

Are you using C++ or C ? I experienced a similar problem with code
that was compiled as C++ (with Borland C++). When I renamed the module
to .c it linked ok.

                                                  Paolo

-- 
The opinions expressed here are exclusively my own

Remove the extra junk to my e-mail address to reply, sorry for the
inconvenience, I get spammed a lot.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".