Subject: Re: less with b18
From: [email-masked] (Justin Hopkins)

11 Sep 1997 16:06:40 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

At 12:47 AM 9/11/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear all,
>
>I am trying to get less to compile. Is there a curses or termcap library in
>the b18 distribution? Won't compile without a terminal lib. There has to be
>something? Should I pull down ncurses and use it instead? If so, any input
>on what to expect?

You can download termcap-1.3 from prep.ai.mit.edu (ftp) and you should be able
to compile it without modification. Although you may have to change a few
references in the configure script to /bin/sh to sh.

This stuff'll give you libtermcap.a to link against. Goodluck.

Justin Hopkins

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".