Subject: OpenGL with GNU/Win32
From: [email-masked] (Rocky Burt)

11 Sep 1997 15:31:36 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

To all members:

I've recently delved into OpenGL programming and found out that b18 of
the CDK comes with libopengl32.a and libglu32.a.  Are there any headers
for these files?  Anyway, I downloaed OpenGL for Windows by SGI and
tried using the .a files with their examples.  Some of the examples
worked, but not all of them.  The .a files seemed to be missing some
functions, so I crated import libraries from the .dll files that came
with that SDK.  Most all the examples work perfectly.  I will be putting
the resulting libraries up on my webpage soon now.  The webpage is at
<http://dragon.acadiau.ca/~025668b/develop/opengl>

- Rocky

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".