Subject: Thanks for help.
From: [email-masked] (Smith, Eric)

11 Sep 1997 14:25:44 -0700
Message-ID: <c=US%a=_%p=Eastman%l=[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

To all,

Thank you for the configuration file <CR><LF> help.  I now have my
configuration files working.

Eric M. Smith
telephone               : (423) 229-2254
profs/officevision     : XGIB003
internet -- business : [email-masked]
internet -- personal  : [email-masked]

Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are quick to anger.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste
good with ketchup.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".