Subject: less with b18
From: [email-masked] (Darren Young)

11 Sep 1997 01:17:25 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Dear all,

I am trying to get less to compile. Is there a curses or termcap library in
the b18 distribution? Won't compile without a terminal lib. There has to be
something? Should I pull down ncurses and use it instead? If so, any input
on what to expect?

Thanks,

-----------------------------------------------------------------
| Darren Young                      | Cirrus Technologies, Inc. |
| [email-masked]              | [email-masked]        |
| http://www.cirrusnet.net/~youngd/ | http://www.cirrusnet.net  |
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".