Subject: RE: SSH
From: [email-masked] (Sergey Okhapkin)

10 Sep 1997 22:28:36 -0700
Message-ID: <01BCBE8A.FC691280cygnus.gnu-win32@sos>

Paul Haas wrote:
> Ssh doesn't work for me with Sergey's September 7th version of 
cygwin.dll,
> on Window's 95 it can't find the controlling terminal, which isn't too
> surprising, ps can't find it either.  Ps reports -1 for ttys.  Is it
> really broken, or did I just install it wrong?

Sorry, I forgot to add the following text to my web page (it's fixed 
already):
"Warning! Tty code and console title updates are disabled now by default.
Use "set CYGWIN_TTY=1" and "set CYGWIN_TITLE=1" to enable." The changes in 
default behavior made by Cygnus, B19 will have the same default settings.

One more NT's bug - you have to reboot NT after changing global environment 
settings in order to run inetd. Service control manager doesn't looks for 
environment changes when starts services.

--
Sergey Okhapkin, http://www.lexa.ru/sos
Moscow, Russia
Looking for a job

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".