Subject: g++ compiler
From: [email-masked]

9 Sep 1997 20:29:56 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.01 [en] (Win95; I)
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

TO: gnu-win32

I am a student at FIU in Miami. I was referred to your site in hopes of
finding a freeware version of g++ for Windows 95. I am a little confused
about the products you have available on your website. I noticed you
make a Development Tool for multiple languages for a number of different
platforms, the closest one I could see to mine was Windows NT. I didnt
see Windows 95 listed. Also what is the difference between gnu-win32 and
Source Navigator? Are they one in the same? Is gnu-win32 the Windows
version of Source Navigator? Please help me understand this information.

Thankyou for your time.

Charles Curtis.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".