Subject: Re: 'cd' command with GNU MAKE on NT
From: [email-masked] (ARANDA GUTIERREZ)

7 Sep 1997 22:43:38 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Cc: [email-masked]
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]> ([email-masked])
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Have you tried the -C option for make? It performs a cd before
starting any processing.

Cheers,

-- 

     +--------------------------------------------------------+
     |  ####   Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez                  |
     |  ####                                                  |
     |  ####   Telefonica I+D;  Network Interconnection Div.  |
     |  ====   C./ Emilio Vargas, 6    E-28043 Madrid, Spain  |
     |  ====   e-mail : [email-masked]                           |
     |  ====   Tlf 34-1-337 47 02      FAX 34-1-337 45 02     |
     +--------------------------------------------------------+
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".