Subject: Missing values.h?
From: [email-masked] ("David J. Slate")

7 Sep 1997 17:11:33 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

To: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Subject: Missing values.h?

I recently installed the gnu-win32 package (b18, with development tools) on
my DELL PentiumII box running Windows-95.  I got a simple "Hello, world!"
program to compile and run with gcc, and am now trying to port a complex
application from a Linux/Unix environment.  This application tries to
include /usr/include/values.h, which seems to be missing from the gnu-win32
distribution.  I can probably work around this, but does anyone happen to
know why it's not there?

Thanks,

-- Dave Slate
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".