Subject: the way control characters are printed (or not printed...)
From: [email-masked] (rale)

6 Sep 1997 22:17:34 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.01 [en] (Win95; I)
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi,
    Im trying to port a version of ircII to windows using cygwin32 with
Sergey's updated cygwin.dll.  My problem is that, instead of printing
control characters on the screen the way it does in unix, it prints out
"Got #" where # is the number for that character. (ie. ctrl-b prints
"Got 2")  I was wondering if theres a work-around for this, or what?
And i hope this will be fixed in beta19...

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".