Subject: cygwin.dll
From: [email-masked] (marta)

6 Sep 1997 18:05:43 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.01 [en] (Win95; I)
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hello:

I would like to know what is the md5 message digest for the latest
cygwin.dll.
When I download and install the usertools, there is a different DLL (at
least I get a different message digest) from that at
ftp.cygnus.com:/pub/gnu-win32/gnu-win32/cygwin.dll. This DLL is dated
5/31 and is 496KB in size; the one in usertools is dated 5/7 and is
497KB in size.

Thanks.

[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".