Subject: Re: Is it possible to use cygwin32.dll using VC++
From: [email-masked] (Fergus Henderson)

6 Sep 1997 00:42:00 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Kenneth Ho <[email-masked]> writes:

>I have tried to port some small UNIX utilities to Win NT.. and it will
>be tedious if rewrite them in WIN32 API.. but my boss insisted that I
>cannot use 'free' compiler like g++.. :(

Why not?

--
Fergus Henderson <[email-masked]>   |  "I have always known that the pursuit
WWW: <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh>   |  of excellence is a lethal habit"
PGP: finger [email-masked]         |     -- the last words of T. S. Garp.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".