Subject: Re: Has anyone attempted to port Apache?
From: [email-masked] (Jeremy Blackman)

5 Sep 1997 09:59:16 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
Original-To: "M. Halpin" <[email-masked]>
Original-cc: [email-masked]
In-Reply-To: <Pine.GSO.3.96.970902150222.11300A-100000@shell>
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

On Tue, 2 Sep 1997, M. Halpin wrote:

> 	I have VC++ 4.0 Professional Edition. Would that work? Also, how
> would I compile it?

No.  It requires VC++ 5.0 or later.

http://www.apache.org/docs/windows.html for more info, folks.  The Apache
project can answer more questions than I can. :)

It requires NT 4.0 or Win95, Microsoft VC++ 5.0 'or later' (my personal
recommendation would be 5.0 with the first upgrade/patch.  It fixes
several things, including a MAJOR delay-bug in Remote Debugging).

You build it using the 'NMAKE' program that comes with VC++.

Second topic:
> P.S. In Neon 2.14, page-poses don't work correctly. If you need more info,
> let me know.

This isn't even remotely connected to cygwin32 except for the fact that I
build the Win95/NT version of Neon using it, but what the heck... it
was part of the same message and the first part should go to the rest of
the list...

As the admin player, type 'page #setup'.  When Chris built that database,
he forgot to do that last command.  2.15's database'll have that fixed,
and 2.15'll be out soon enough anyway. :)

+---[ Loki ]------------+---------------------------------------------------+
| Jeremy Blackman       | NeonMuck coder/maintainer - Multimedia MU*!       |
| [email-masked] | http://www.maison-otaku.net/neon                  |
+-----------------------+---------------------------------------------------+

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".