Subject: bash 2.01/cygwin.dll problems
From: [email-masked] (Tibor Polgar)

4 Sep 1997 22:42:24 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.02 [en] (WinNT; I)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

In looking through the mail archives i only found one other person 
with my problem with Sergey's update (8/10), namely bash hangs on 
starting less or vim.  It also doesn't want to accept my .bashrc (works
fine with the b18 bash).  

startup message is:

bash.exe: d:/tibor/.bashrc: error 0
bash.exe-2.01$

Any suggestions?

-- 
Tibor Polgar                                 Alteon Networks
[email-masked]                             6351 San Ignacio Ave.
(408)360-5522                                San Jose, CA  95119
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".