Subject: Year2000 bug fixing: What do you look for?
From: [email-masked] (David Means)

4 Sep 1997 17:32:02 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.02 [en] (X11; I; SunOS 5.5.1 sun4u)
Original-To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

What do you look for when your attempting to find and fix date related
problems for the Y2K?  My first thought is to grep for tm_year ( assuming
C/C++ ).

What else do you look for?

Thanks,

-- 
David Means

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Junk email is not welcome.
The Proposed Amendment to 47 USC 227: 
http://www.cauce.org/amendment.html       
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".