Subject: Re: Troubles with ML software on cygnus?
From: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)

3 Sep 1997 23:03:37 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text
Original-To: [email-masked] (Sergey Okhapkin)
Original-Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
In-Reply-To: <01BCB53F.98108D80@sos> from "Sergey Okhapkin" at Aug 30, 97 12:23:58 pm
X-Mailer: ELM [version 2.4 PL23]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

> What happened with this mailing list for a last two weeks? Almost nobody 
> writes here? Looks like a troubles with ML software on Cygnus - here is the 
> header of the message written Aug 25, but received Aug 30...

As many of you noticed, our mail server has been very slow recently and
stopped delivering gnu-win32 mailing list mail for a few days.  I believe
that problem has been fixed I think and the mail for that period has been
delivered.

We are in the midst of replacing our mail server with a more capable
machine which should be the real solution.

Thanks for your patience...

-- 
Geoffrey Noer
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".