Subject: Re: Gnuwin32 b18 "make from source" bugs and fixes.
From: [email-masked]

1 Sep 1997 22:03:26 -0700
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <Chameleon.873104463.mark.cygnus.gnu-win32@sulu>
Original-To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
X-PRIORITY: 3 (Normal)
X-Mailer: Chameleon 5.0.1, TCP/IP for Windows, NetManage Inc.
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

This article was execllent. Does everyone who tries to 
re-compile the source under NT get these problems, or are a 
few (a lot) of us doing something silly and obvious wrong?

I am now trying to compile GCC as a mips ans m68k cross 
compiler, and would like to build a similar list to the 
above. 

I am using the config options,

--target=m68k-coff and --target=mips-big-ecoff

both configurations stop at the "make-all" stage with the 
following error :-

/src/tcl/unix/../generic/../win/tclWinPort.h:29: sys/timeb.h: 
No such 
file or directory
gcc: Internal compiler error: program cpp got fatal signal 33
make: *** [regexp.o] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
make: *** [all-tcl] Error 2

Can anyone help, Pleaseee?
_______________________________________________
Mark G Hannah          Email:[email-masked]
 
SolCom Systems
SolCom House           Tel: +44 1506 461707
Meikle Road            Fax: +44 1506 461717
Kirkton Campus
Livingston             http://www.solcom.co.uk
EH54 7DE               9/1/97  9:50:40 AM
_______________________________________________

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".