Subject: Microsoft bashing (but not here)
From: [email-masked] (IGnatius T Foobar)

1 Sep 1997 19:27:07 -0700
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <338642.cygnus.gnu-win32@uncnsrd>
X-Authentication-Warning: mycroft.westnet.com: nuucp set sender to uncnsrd!uncnsrd!room_cygnus using -f
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

 >Since you put a $ in Micro$oft, is it $$$ that concerns you? I also do not
 >care for Micro$oft, but it's more than $$$.

 Spellings like "Micro$oft" and "MicroSloth" etc. etc. are rather standard
around here.  It's definitely more than $$$ -- it's the fact that they're
single-handedly pushing everyone else out of the software industry while
forcing their own half-brained software on consumers.

 But this is certainly not the forum for Microsoft-bashing, even though I
could do it for hours.  :-)

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".