Subject: REPEAT: Date / Time Stuff..
From: [email-masked] (Keet / Foxbird)

31 Aug 1997 15:45:37 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0 (32)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Had to repeat the send of this message.. evidentally it never got through
(from what I can tell)
--------

I tried compiling some 'out-of-the-box' examples from a learn C++ guide and
I get a really nice error that looks like this:

C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\fb5.56\test\c++tutor\source>c++ -g -O -o date date.cpp
C:\gnuwin32\b18\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32\cygnus-2.7.2-97040
4\..
/../../../i386-cygwin32\lib/libcygwin.a(libcmain.o)(.text+0x1e):libcmain.cc:
 und
efined reference to `WinMain@16'
C__~1.EXE: Internal compiler error: program ld got fatal signal 1

Am I missing a library, an environment setting or something along those
lines? I've compiled other date stuff before, but this is the first one
that doesn't work. If you need the source, just ask, I've got it available.

- Greg Neujahr

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".