Subject: _main: arg/environment allocation error.
From: [email-masked] (Maurice McCourt)

30 Aug 1997 13:27:25 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
X-Mailer: exmh version 1.6.6 3/24/96
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hello,

I keep getting a message:

_main: arg/environment allocation error.

when trying to run 'vi' or using scripts which use pipes extensively.

I'm running beta 17.1 on NT 4.0. Any solutions suggestions appreciated.

thanks,
Maurice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maurice McCourt----------| email: [email-masked] --| ---- voice xtn:2283
IONA Technologies -------| ftp:   ftp.iona.com -------| tel: +353-1-6625255
The IONA Building -------| WWW:   http://www.iona.com/| fax: +353-1-6625244
8-10 Lower Pembroke St. -| In the USA call: 1-800 orbix4u, 1-800 6724948
Dublin 2  ----------------------------------------------------------------- 
Ireland  ------------------------------------------------------------------
Orbix wins prestigious 'best ORB middleware' Well Connected Award from 
                      Network Computing Magazine
            http://techweb.cmp.com/nc/808/808wellcon22.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".