Subject: Porting Unix code to NT
From: [email-masked] (Jason Pump)

30 Aug 1997 02:17:27 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.1 (32)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hello, I'm looking at porting a large series of interdependent fast cgi
programs for Apache web server to NT. They use such wonderful features as
sockets, mmap'ing, some arrays that are defined with non constant
expressions, gdbm, templates, and a host of other goodies. I've gotten
about halfway through an NT port and decided to take a look at gnu-win32
after running across some unresolvable architecture conflicts.  Has anyone
out there done serious, stable, code with gnu-win32, or would I be better
off continuing down my conversion path? 
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".