Subject: Compiling with templates
From: [email-masked] (Ares)

29 Aug 1997 08:51:25 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I'm in need of using some templates in C++ code, to implement a linked
list, and am having problems with ld linking it.  It seems to find that
there is no such functions from my Templated class.  The object files for
the linked list come from several different files.  I was wondering what
switches to use on the command line to solve my problem.

Thanks
Jason

      _/_/_/_/_/ _/_/_/_/    _/          _/  Jason D. Michaelson
         _/     _/      _/  _//        _//  [email-masked]
        _/     _/      _/  _/_/      _/_/  [email-masked]
       _/     _/      _/  _/ _/    _/ _/  [email-masked]
      _/     _/      _/  _/  _/  _/  _/  WebPage: http://www.geocities.com
 _/  _/     _/      _/  _/   _/_/   _/    /Siliww.tc.umn.edu/~mich0101
_/_/_/     _/_/_/_/    _/    _/    _/  http://www.umn.edu/~mich0101

Don't you wish you were using Pegasus Mail for Windoze.  If you were,
you'd be able to click on the URL's. :-).  Get it at
http://www.pegasus.usa.com/.  Damn, another one of those URL's.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".