Subject: Has anybody succesfully compiled nuweb0.90?
From: [email-masked] (Alexander Hinds)

25 Aug 1997 22:30:13 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.3 (32)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I've recently become interested in literate programming and tried compiling
nuweb 0.90;  it actually compiles ok, but on running dies a horrible death.
 Does anybody have a working version?

Thanks in advance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------

22:03:06:[~/nuweb]$ ./nuweb nuweb.w
../nuweb: you'll need to rerun nuweb after running latex
(c:\home\ahinds\nuweb\nuweb.exe 1180) In cygwin_except_handler
(c:\home\ahinds\nuweb\nuweb.exe 1180) Exception trapped!
(c:\home\ahinds\nuweb\nuweb.exe 1180) exception C0000005 at 1002A38C
(c:\home\ahinds\nuweb\nuweb.exe 1180) exception: ax 0 bx 1 cx 2EB3804 dx 0
(c:\home\ahinds\nuweb\nuweb.exe 1180) exception: si 403370 di 100476C8 bp
240EB4
C sp 240EB4C
(c:\home\ahinds\nuweb\nuweb.exe 1180) exception is: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
(c:\home\ahinds\nuweb\nuweb.exe 1180) Stack trace:
(c:\home\ahinds\nuweb\nuweb.exe 1180) frame 0: sp = 0x240E980, pc = 0x1000CEC2
(c:\home\ahinds\nuweb\nuweb.exe 1180) frame 1: sp = 0x240E99C, pc = 0x77F94512
(c:\home\ahinds\nuweb\nuweb.exe 1180) frame 2: sp = 0x240E9C0, pc = 0x77F88EEB
(c:\home\ahinds\nuweb\nuweb.exe 1180) frame 3: sp = 0x240EA4C, pc = 0x77F76266
(c:\home\ahinds\nuweb\nuweb.exe 1180) frame 4: sp = 0x240EB4C, pc = 0x1002B5C0
(c:\home\ahinds\nuweb\nuweb.exe 1180) frame 5: sp = 0x240EB68, pc = 0x1002B610
(c:\home\ahinds\nuweb\nuweb.exe 1180) frame 6: sp = 0x240EB7C, pc = 0x4033D9
(c:\home\ahinds\nuweb\nuweb.exe 1180) frame 7: sp = 0x240ED98, pc = 0x4033CD
(c:\home\ahinds\nuweb\nuweb.exe 1180) frame 8: sp = 0x240EFAC, pc = 0x4013C7
(c:\home\ahinds\nuweb\nuweb.exe 1180) frame 9: sp = 0x240F104, pc = 0x1000C102
(c:\home\ahinds\nuweb\nuweb.exe 1180) frame 10: sp = 0x240FF94, pc =
0x1000C113
(c:\home\ahinds\nuweb\nuweb.exe 1180) frame 11: sp = 0x240FFA0, pc = 0x405D21
(c:\home\ahinds\nuweb\nuweb.exe 1180) frame 12: sp = 0x240FFB0, pc = 0x40103B
(c:\home\ahinds\nuweb\nuweb.exe 1180) frame 13: sp = 0x240FFC0, pc =
0x77F1B304
(c:\home\ahinds\nuweb\nuweb.exe 1180) frame 14: sp = 0x240FFF0, pc = 0x0
(c:\home\ahinds\nuweb\nuweb.exe 1180) End of stack trace
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".