Subject: Serial IO drivers
From: [email-masked] (Mark Koi)

24 Aug 1997 00:14:44 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 3.01Gold (X11; I; Linux 2.0.5 i586)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi,

I had a working serial IO driver working with a polling method using
DJGPP.  Porting to gnuwin32 is not straight forward.  Are there
similar library calls for outp and inp?  Were can I go to learn
how to write a serial driver for gnuwin32 or does somebody have
an example?  Should I write a device driver under linux for serial
control, and then would it port painlessly to gnuwin32?

My brain is scrambled, and I am new to gnuwin32.  Any help is
appreciated.

-- 
                Mail:  ATTN: Mark Koi (Code: 7027, Bldg: 2036)
                       NAVSURFWARCENDIV CRANE
Voice:812-854-1167     300 HIGHWAY 361
Fax:  812-854-3437     Crane, Indiana 47522-5001
Email: Mark.Koi@ssa,crane,navy,mil
URL  : http://www,ssa,crane,navy,mil/
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".